No matter how desirable a new product or service sounds, it is only natural to worry about the potential disruption of changing to a new system. Rest assured though, EMACS will manage the change; and disruption will be kept to an absolute minimum as installations take place over a weekend so as not to impact on your business operations.
- Install EMACS Time Recording Analysis Computer (ETRAC) units in your workshop areas that will give your productives:
- The ability to clock onto and off jobs
- Access to estimate images
- Access to repair methodologies
- Sight of job histories and parts status
- The ability to make supplementary requests
- Support mobile estimating with live links to your EMACS system
- Provide SMS text messaging
- Enable the emailing of estimates, purchase orders and invoices
- Interface / integrate with:
- Estimating systems (Audatex, Glassmatix and Interest World)
- Paint mixing scales (all major paint manufacturers)
- Parts / stock control systems
- Dealer Management Systems (DMSs) if required
- Accounts packages (incl. Sage, Pegasus Opera and Maxton)
- Provide links to external systems via CAPS including:
- Claim Watch
- The Aviva IVM
- ITAS for Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, Peugeot and Citroen approved sites
A nightly data and image backup service is available and we can also provide other companies with remote (but restricted) access to your EMACS system in order to view the repair status of any of their jobs.
FREE Bodyshop Makeover With All Installations
Request a CALL BACK by filling in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you for a friendly no obligation chat. With over 50 years bodyshop experience, we understand your needs.