Business Manager is the ideal solution for any independent progressive bodyshop seeking a comprehensive and professional loading and shop management solution. It empowers you to take control of your bodyshop operations, make optimum use of your labour and courtesy car resources, increase your profits and provide unrivalled levels of customer care.
EMACS Business Manager typically pays for itself within three months of installation.
Download Detailed Business Manager Benefits.
Loading of the workshop correctly is the most important part of your business, after all if you get this wrong and have idle time, it can cost you £50+ per hour of lost revenue sales per productive.
- Maximise profit through a minute-by-minute picture of the health of your business.
- Have full visibility of your available resources.
- Load your bodyshop to full capacity.
- Meet your promise times and improve on customer care.
- Identify and minimise ‘Idle Time’
- Unique Optimum Booking Date tool that looks at Labour Resource, Courtesy car and parts availability.
Workshop Time Recording
With our eTrac (Electronic Time Recording & Control) units, clocking onto jobs has never been easier. The ability to see job details, images and parts status of jobs aids the efficiency of your productives.
- View images of vehicle damage and repair methodology which is recorded. Approved for PAS 125 Audit purposes.
- Automatic productive of detailed timesheets.
- Automated warnings at certain stages of repair (by work provider) to take images in strip, prep ect.
- Supplementary requests can be added to job from the eTrac unit and sent to individual estimator to be approved.
Want a T-Card board that moves itself. Welcome to the Control Report. The ‘Live’ report displays the current status of all the repairs booked in, who is working on it, how much time is left in each stage and much much more.
- Warns you in advance any jobs that will not meet their promise times.
- One click and you are straight onto the job.
- Fully customisable to give you the information you require.(e.g show vehicles of a specific work provider)
- Ability to save the reports and make private so only you can see the report.
Complete Parts Control
Robust parts / stock and consumables control. Creation of purchase orders that can be emailed direct to supplier complete with images of the vehicle, cutting down on returns and time wasted on wrong parts being sent and having to re-order.
- Complete parts control direct from the job.
- Ability to compare estimate and job parts, that shows you clearly the differences in parts added and parts prices. This is essential to get the jobs re-authorised quickly and can save the estimator hours per day.
- Complete returns system that produces all returns documents and never lets you forget what is outstanding.
- Complete consumables control. You can assign the consumables to each job when a productive requests them giving you complete control of your profit margins.
More Screenshots of Business Manager
Request a CALL BACK by filling in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you for a friendly no obligation chat. With over 50 years bodyshop experience, we understand your needs.