No matter how desirable a new product or service sounds, it is only natural to worry about the potential disruption of changing to a new system. Rest assured though, EMACS will manage the change; and disruption will be kept to an absolute minimum as installations take place over a weekend so as not to impact on your business operations.
- Install EMACS Time Recording Analysis Computer (ETRAC) units in your workshop areas that will give your productives:
- The ability to clock onto and off jobs
- Access to estimate images
- Access to repair methodologies
- Sight of job histories and parts status
- The ability to make supplementary requests
- Support mobile estimating with live links to your EMACS system
- Provide SMS text messaging
- Enable the emailing of estimates, purchase orders and invoices
- Interface / integrate with:
- Estimating systems (Audatex, Glassmatix and Interest World)
- Paint mixing scales (all major paint manufacturers)
- Parts / stock control systems
- Dealer Management Systems (DMSs) if required
- Accounts packages (incl. Sage, Pegasus Opera and Maxton)
- Provide links to external systems via CAPS including:
- Claim Watch
- The Aviva IVM
- ITAS for Mercedes-Benz, Mazda, Peugeot and Citroen approved sites
A nightly data and image backup service is available and we can also provide other companies with remote (but restricted) access to your EMACS system in order to view the repair status of any of their jobs.
FREE Bodyshop Makeover With All Installations
Request a CALL BACK by filling in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you for a friendly no obligation chat. With over 50 years bodyshop experience, we understand your needs.
Our Satisfied Clients
“As the pilot site of Version 6, EMACS have further enhanced an already excellent Bodyshop Management System. I don’t know how we managed without it!!”
“EMACS Business Manager enabled us to not only increase our income through selling more of our productive’s time but we also reduced our outgoings by cutting back on the number of courtesy cars we use. The system paid for itself within a few mont… Read more
“I am a great advocate of dealing with family-owned and –run businesses. EMACS is a very professional and open company, and the installation of Business Manager went extremely well with the EMACS Installation Team making us feel comfortable with … Read more
Upminster Panelcraft have been in business since 1969 and is PAS125 accredited. They have 10 productives and repair around 30 cars a week, from their 8,000 sq ft workshop.
Ben Webb, Bodyshop Managed looked at several systems before choosing EMACS. … Read more
I have to say since EMACS was introduced to us nearly 10 year ago and the bodyshop has never looked back with regards to general running and operation.
Our bodyshop controller at the time was so set in his ways we didn’t have anything computerised as… Read more
Just wanted to say a personal thank you to all of you for putting up with us.
You guys made the training a bit of fun and I can honestly say that every member of my staff has been nothing but complimentary about all of you.
We do not take to everybod… Read more
“EMACS Invoice Manager has completely transformed our business by automating nearly all of our admin and accounting tasks.”
Having used EMACS for some time now, it has become a crucial part of our business.
The system itself is a crucial part of our garage to run and maintain every area from staff to cars to customers etc.
The support we receive from EMACS is second to no… Read more
“After some hesitation (i.e. fear of change) we installed EMACS Business Manager at one site in late 2009 and within one month wondered how we ever got by without it. We now have four sites with EMACS and between them they do about 50% of all accid… Read more
“We now have EMACS Bodyshop manager installed in all our sites and the system has made a major difference to our businesses, improving communications both internal and external. There is now very little downtime and the efficiency of our workers ha… Read more